In this global pandemic and period of uncertainty and worry, Ice Cleaning service is on hand to offer a thorough disinfection and decontamination service. We are working closely with local authorities, places of work, schools and offices to ensure a safe and sanitized environment. Click here to learn more about our services.
Virus Deep Clean Specialists
Ice cleaning offer a 24/7 virus deep cleaning and decontamination service. We understand that virus’ and infections can creep up at any time and create vast damage. Before we commence any work on site, we will issue a full Risk Assessment & Method Statement as we take Health & Safety very seriously. All of our technicians wear the correct PPE (personal protective equipment) for safety of all personnel. You can learn more about our accreditations here.
If you are based in London, please visit our Virus Cleaning London page for more information.
For immediate help, please contact a member of our emergency team on 0203 8080094
- Air & Surface Decontamination Specialists
- Virus treatment and disinfection specialists
- We have a large team of experts that will reach you within 60 minutes
- We proudly use NON abrasive yet highly effective persistent solutions
- Full COSHH statements always provided in line with Health & Safety Regulations.
- Fully insured and always provide Risk Assessments & Method Statements prior to work commencing.
- Safe Contractor Accreditation members.
Our fluids – DO NOT contain… Chlorine, abrasives, bleach, alcohol, harsh acids or phosphates and are NON ‐ corrosive, NON ‐ irritant, NON ‐ toxic, NON – flammable whilst being food safe, cost effective and easy to use!
Air & Surface Virus Containment Specialists
We specialise in ALL commercial & industrial cleaning services. We work closely with local councils, schools and places of business. Our services include;
- School deep cleaning & disinfection
- Office deep cleaning & disinfection
- Warehouse cleaning & disinfection
- Hospital cleaning & disinfection
- Doctors cleaning & disinfection
- Dentist cleaning & disinfection
We also offer a Specialist Mobile Cleaning Service which extends to;
- Ambulance cleaning & decontamination
- Bus cleaning & decontamination
- Train/ Tube cleaning & decontamination
What chemicals do we use?
We use Persistent solutions. Persistent solutions continue to be effective even when they have dried unlike alternative chemicals that are only effective when wet. Alternative chemicals need a minimum 5/10 minute wet contact time – E-Shield starts to be effective after 10 seconds.